Friday, February 5, 2016
5 Ways Exercise During Pregnancy Will Help You THRIVE!
1. Exercise increases energy and boosts mood.
2. People who exercise on a regular basis are often happier.
3. Prenatal specific core exercises and stretches can prevent and reduce back pain.
4. Regular exercise means less cold and flus.
5. Active people report feeling more productive at work and in life.
What are you waiting for?! If you are a healthy woman with a normal pregnancy, it's time to get moving. Talk to you doctor or midwife about programs in your area.
We recommend completing a PARmed-X for Pregnancy form with your healthcare provider before beginning or continuing an exercise program during pregnancy.